Last Updated: 09/20/2013
We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date set out at the top of this Policy and any such changes will be effective and binding upon you from such date. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the our Services to stay informed about our information practices.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, use the interactive features of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide in connection with your access to and use of the Servicesour Services. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others (e.g., we may ask you to provide the email address of the friend who invited you to join our Services). You can choose not to provide certain information to us, though your failure to provide such information may prevent you from using some of our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Servicesour Services, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Usage Information: When you visit a website, you automatically disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and the time of your visit. Like many other websites, we may We log certain such information about your use of the Servicesour Services, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”)IP address, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Services. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer our Services, track user movements and gather certain demographic information. Such information is not linked to any of your personal information, with the exception of your IP address, which might be used to identify spamming attempts.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device or using web beacons or similar technologytechnologies. Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your computer, mobile device or other device that you use when you visit a website and which will recognize your device on future visits. stored on your hard drive or in device memoryWe may use these types of files that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. Please note, however, that blocking or deleting cookies may affect the availability or functionality of some features of our Services. Web beacons are electronic images that we may be used on our Services or in our emails and to help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your GOGO-FY account through a third party social media site, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- operate and improve the Sites and our Services (including our website);
- provide the products, services and information you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- confirm your orders and track your referrals;
- monitor and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services;
- personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- communicate with you about new products, services, promotions, special offers and other news and events relating to GOGO-FY;
- link or combine such information with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose related to the Services for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of GOGO-FY or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- in other manners when you give us your consent, including, without limitation, with third parties for their own marketing and business purposes.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Media Sites and Related Sharing Features
The Our Services may offer certain social sharing features (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take with respect to our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the applicable social media site(s). For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with such social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the applicable social media site(s).
Advertising and Analytics Services
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to a customized group of users on other websites or platforms, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way.
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while GOGO-FY strives to takes commercially reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about security in connection with our Services using the contact information provided below.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or sending an email with your request to our customer service. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact customer service, but note that we may retain certain information about you, as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time, as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. We note that you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or deny browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from GOGO-FY at any time by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting customer service at any time. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account and our ongoing business relations. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to 10 business days as we process your opt-out request.
California Privacy Rights
We note that California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using our Services, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to GOGO-FY’s processing of your information for the purposes set forth herein and reasonably related hereto. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Policy, please do not use our Services.